| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krasnodar in May is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 64.3mm (2.5in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 14:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Krasnodar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Krasnodar, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Krasnodar:
- Doneck, Ukraine - 353.5 kms (219.7 miles) NNW
- Kirillovka, Ukraine - 335.3 kms (208.3 miles) NW
- Genicesk, Ukraine - 359.9 kms (223.6 miles) WNW
- Primorsko-Ahtarsk, Russia - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NW
- Klepinino, Ukraine - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) WNW
- Kerc', Russia - 217.9 kms (135.4 miles) WNW
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 296 kms (183.9 miles) W
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 397.3 kms (246.9 miles) W
- Jalta, Ukraine - 398.1 kms (247.4 miles) W
- Aj-Petri, Ukraine - 405.7 kms (252.1 miles) W
- Tuapse (Stream), Russia - 104 kms (64.6 miles) S